YSCC Bowling 2012 Season
Bowling season will start February 27, 2012 and end April 8, 2012. Each team will have six weeks to report a total of five team scores. Team scores equal five individuals and two bakers as one match. All five teams' scores must be reported by midnight April 9, to qualify for the post season. Report all scores to Bill Boardman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sparetime Recreation Augusta, Maine
- Individual men's and women's championship will be held on Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 4:00pm.
- The top 20 averages qualify for the individual championships for the men and the women.
- Format will be three strings with total pins, the top four bowlers will advance to a bracket format to declare the champion.
- Team championship will be held on Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 10:00am.
- All qualifying teams must have met the April 9, deadline.
- The top 20 teams qualify for the championship.
- Bracket style format with 1 individual and